Producer Willpower / Superhot Beats takes viewers in-studio for footage of he and Kawan “KP” Prather scratching over the beat for “2.0 Boys.” XXL Magazine drops a quick interview with the producer as he tells how the project initially started and how he became involved with it.
“We were out in Vegas working on Wolf’s album [Radioactive] and we were just vibing out and the A&R over at Shady, Riggs Morales, came out to see what kind of progress we were making working on Wolf’s stuff,” he told XXL . “I had already done the framework of the beat. They just thought it would be really dope to make a posse cut out of it. So he took the beat back to Em and it just went down from there. Next thing you know, we have a dope record.”
Read the complete interview over at XXL
- More Entries For Crate Kings Spring Beat Battle
- iStandard Beats On The Beach Seminar October 9-11, 2008
- Riggs Morales Chooses Spring ’08 Beat Battle Winners
- Crate Kings Spring Beat Battle: Guest Judge Riggs Morales (Shady Records/Goliath Artists)
- Producer Jake One Making Beats Video and Interview – Block Star DVD