» Vinyl Record Manufacturing Explained
Vinyl Record Manufacturing Explained
Master record cutter Ron Murphy explains relationship between track length and loudness of vinyl. He also demonstrates the use of a vinyl lathe while explaining the theory of analog sound and the rest of the vinyl manufacturing process, plus a quick tour of a vinyl pressing plant.
- National Vinyl Record Day – August 12th (Invention of Phonograph)
- Vinyl Record Revival @ PortalSpace Records
- The Vinyl Factory: Birth of A Record
- Vinyl Junkies – The Record Collection You Wish Was Yours
- The Mad Record Collector (Vinyl Humor)