Why do artists, established or otherwise, continue to push MySpace as a main starting point for their promotional efforts? Buggy interface, poor media player, overloaded images & video, lagging load times, and heavily restricted customization seem to cause more harm than good. Promo email with only MySpace addresses tend to get hit with a quick round of the "Delete" key… just a thought.
- The Alchemist’s Cookbook: Better Living Through Chemistry (Cover + Tracklist)
- Cover Story Vol. 2: Odd, Obscure, Outrageous Album Art
- Flako – First Spaceshit On The Moon (Beattape Download)
- Artist Joe Buck Reinterprets The Renaissance Album Cover
- Style MiSia – Stylistics: Beats, Blaps & Slaps (Download)