» Producer Interviews
» Peanut Butter Wolf On Donuts, Super Duck Breaks, Other Vinyl Stories
Peanut Butter Wolf On Donuts, Super Duck Breaks, Other Vinyl Stories
Peanut Butter Wolf runs through a stack of Stones Throw vinyl while reminiscing about such projects as My Vinyl Weighs A Ton, Jaylib, Donuts, Ode to the Ghetto, and Super Duck Breaks.
Peanut Butter Wolf also tells some of the more intimate details surrounding J Dilla‘s death, sudden press interest after Dilla‘s passing, and Ma Dukes’ current financial situation.
"Before we put this out [Donuts], we were sending it to the press and trying to get people to write about it and nobody was interested in interviewing Dilla, nobody was interested in anything. Then after he passed away, every newspaper, every magazine, everybody was calling us to talk to us about Dilla."
- Peanut Butter Wolf Talks Evolution of Stone Throw, Album Art, Touring
- Peanut Butter Wolf Interview / Q&A
- Peanut Butter Wolf Speaks On Serato Scratch Live
- Stop Smiling Magazine – Madlib + Peanut Butter Wolf Interview
- Peanut Butter Wolf Interview: Starting Stones Throw + Music Business Trends