Oh No says that he has, "no time for cats giving songs out to Internet sites without proper mixes n shit…. no time for artsts throwing wack singers on songs soundin crazy n shit tryin to blow up…. maaaaaaaaaaannnnnn. cardinal sins!!!!! and please believe… none of that shit gets a pass……"
It’s interesting to hear some of the authorized music conversation shift from the usual consumer targets directly back to the artists responsible for creating the songs. Could the tide be turning on the relationship between producers and their vocal counterparts?
- Recording Artists Pushing For New Audio Standards
- Crate Kings Spring Beat Battle: Guest Judge Riggs Morales (Shady Records/Goliath Artists)
- Tha Bizness Interview: Seattle Hip-Hop, Emerging Artists, Auto-Tune
- Further Proof That You Don’t Need A Record Label
- Producer K-Salaam Judges Crate Kings Beat Battle #5