Michigan native Needlz
supplies us with a sneak peak inside his Brooklyn studio, complete with MPC 2000 XL
, Kurzweil keyboard, and racks of sounds & effects. He also talks about his choice in vintage gear and puts together a beat on the spot. Needlz makes it a good point to clarify the reasoning behind his choices in equipment and sound in an effort to be unique.
- Music Jones & Needlz On Networking, Determination
- Needlz Trims Down Production Setup
- Needlz On Working w/ Bruno Mars and 50 Cent
- In Studio w/ Needlz x Donnis
- Vintage Timbaland Talks About Music Biz And New Sounds