The latest Maschine 1.6 update has been released for all users via the update manager. The big news for Maschine’s 1.6 release is the addition of VST and Audio Units (AU) support, swing-per-sound, pad link, and a free copy of Komplete Elements, which contains 3 GB’s of sounds.
Noteworthy NI Maschine 1.6 Features:
- VST and Audio Units support from within MASCHINE – use instrument or effect plug-ins from NI or 3rd parties!
- Plug-in parameters are auto-mapped to the knobs on the controller
- Pad-link: trigger multiple sounds by just hitting one pad (incl. master/slave functionality)
- Swing per sound: swing now also available for individual sounds
- Enhanced drag and drop of internal audio, as well as from the operating system
- Redesigned Module slots allowing extended effect chains
- Mapping improvement when dragging multiple samples
- Renaming objects: clips, scenes and samples can now be renamed inside MASCHINE
- Enhanced drag and drop of audio inside MASCHINE
- Extended audio channels: Now 16 stereo outputs
- Duplication improvements: copy sound and its pattern events
- Full 64-bit compatibility (incl. VST Mac) and 64 bit REX import
- Free KOMPLETE ELEMENTS: Over 1,000 instruments & effect sounds with 3 GB samples – please see below for more info on how to get it.
Visit Native Instruments for complete updated Maschine 1.6 feature list.