» Kev Brown Rereleases Commentary Vols. 1 & 2
Kev Brown Rereleases Commentary Vols. 1 & 2
In case you missed them when we first mentioned them a few years back, Kev Brown has once again made Commentary Volumes 1 (2005) and 2 (2007) available again for the public.
The coffee and 151 induced collections feature Kev revealing the background, history, and creation of his favorite instrumentals using an MPC 2000XL. Both volumes are essential to producers who are interested in the beat creation process and manipulation of samples and sounds. Do yourself a favor and go listen.
Commentary via Kev Brown
- Kev Brown Production Commentary Vol. 1 & 2
- Kev Brown Releases Instrumentals Vol. 1
- DJ Revolution – King of the Decks Preview + Commentary
- Kev Brown’s $200 Beat Sale: Part 2
- Kev Brown, LMNO, The Uhh…! Beat Battle – Session A