Ms. Drama TV interviews Just Blaze as he discusses the impact of the current recession on music producers and recording budgets.
You’ve got to admire the way the way Just Blaze easily sidesteps attempts from Ms. Drama to bait him into controversial statements regarding Polow Da Don and mistruths surrounding producer fees.
“The way with producers… there’s always a lot of followers and then there’s a few trendsetters and then the roles will change. Sometimes people who were trendsetters all of a sudden become followers and they’re trying to keep up with what’s going on. At the end of the day I really don’t care. As long as your making some good music.”
[via Nah Right]
- Just Blaze Gives Stadium Red Recording Studio Tour
- DJ Premier: Sampling, Recording Budgets, DJ Heroes
- Just Blaze & The Alchemist – Rumors of Producer Beef – Dual Interview/Conversation
- Just Blaze On The Birth of Producer Track ID Tags
- Just Blaze x Ty Fyffe On Studying Music, Proper Business, And Management