So So Def founder Jermaine Dupri flips out on Billboard Magazine for allowing Danja to share the cover with Usher. When asked if he recognized the person (Danja) on the cover, an office staffer replied "Danja… that’s that reggae artist?" With the consensus of the office being that the cover was bought by Danja’s label, Dupri stated "That’s what’s wrong with the music industry." So much congratulating Danja for his recent SESAC Songwriter of The Year and Song of The Year awards.
- Nate “Danja” Hills Wins SESAC Songwriter & Song of the Year Awards
- Greg Street Disses Jermaine Dupri: “Stop Making All This Wack Music!”
- Jermaine Dupri: Why Do You Want To Get Into The Music Business
- Trapp Attacks Greg Street For Comments About Jermaine Dupri
- Jermaine Dupri: The State of The Music Business