What’s the best way to submit your music/project to Crate Kings? Simple… send it over! Large or small, we don’t discriminate among producer reputations. As a matter of fact, since our goal is to offer exposure, we prefer to highlight lesser known producers. Since all submitted items are given an equal chance, just make sure that your project sounds amazing!
We’re always looking for quality original beattapes/demos, sample mixes, and instrumental albums/EP’s. Unfortunately, while we’re constantly inundated with material, very little of it’s received with the necessary posting requirements.
- Project must be your own original creation, freely distributable, and not for sale anywhere.
- Cover art (at least 540 pixels wide)
- Personal Note/Introduction (Beat the email filters and let us know that you actually read Crate Kings.)
- Brief Project Description/Bio
- Contact Info (website, email, or MySpace)
- Fast and reliable file hosting service. (We like Mediafire and Sendspace)
Most importantly, zip or rar everything into a nice package, then send and email or Twitter message with the link. A response won’t always be returned, but rest assured that all projects are heard.