» Fretless Fader Offers Scratching Plus MIDI Control
Fretless Fader Offers Scratching Plus MIDI Control
It’s only a prototype, but it still looks fun. Through the use of built-in sliding MIDI control, the Fretless Fader allows DJ‘s to scratch, "cut, and change notes through 2 octaves without taking your hands away from the vinyl and fader."
- JohnBeez Fretless Fader 2010 Update
- Riding The Fader & Recording w/ Automation
- Quad 2 Offers Open Architecture Digital Vinyl Alternative
- Crate Kings T-Shirts Now Available
- Akai MPC5000 OS 2.0 Released