Image-Line has announced the release of FL Studio 9.1, which includes a number of bugfixes and additional features. Registered users of the online version of FL Studio receive free lifetime updates, so a new registration code is not required.
New FL Studio 9.1 Features Include:
- Added “realtime” flag support
- Edison/Slicex: original sample filename now stored in states/projects (to remember the last file loaded).
- MIDI import dialog doesn’t show for MIDI files with only 1 track & 1 channel.
- Right-clicking piano roll’s channel selector brings the channel settings and plugin editor.
- Added MP3 export to Edison.
- Changed ‘Select’ to ‘Replace’ in effect plugin menu when there’s already an effect loaded.
- Improved tempo fitting dialog in playlist.
- Edison: added “send to playlist as audio clip” shortcut button.
- An empty name in the channel grouping edit now sends to the unsorted group.
- Changed the method used by assisted PDC a little.
- New “PDC for all tracks” helper for PDC.
- Improved hovering of contiguous piano roll notes/playlist clips that are grouped or selected.
- F2 in name editor cycles through random colors.
- New Harmless synthesizer.
- New Fruity Convolver effect.
- Piano roll note color selector can show special color names for some generators.
- Improved meters everywhere.
- FPC: added “Show in browser” option to loop menu
- Synthmaker: updated to version 1.1.7