Crate Kings » Recording Studios » DJ Revolution Home Studio Pics + Gallery

DJ Revolution Home Studio Pics + Gallery

September 2, 2008

dj revolution home studio

DJ Revolution helped kick off our new photo gallery by blessing Crate Kings with exclusive flicks of his home studio.  Get a good glance and take note of the fixtures which include an analog mixing console, DAW workspace, keyboard, turntables, microphones, vinyl collection, and numerous awards.

See the full collection of DJ Revolution home studio flicks after the jump.

Mixing Board + Mics + Turntables Workstation DeskMic + HeadphonesMicTurntablesRecords + Plaques + MicMic + Mixing Desk + Record WallWork Desk + Dual MonitorsMic + StandMixing Board + RecordsMic + Mixing Console + RecordsMixing BoardRecord Plaques + Turntables

1. Home Studio Pics – Part 2
  2. DJ Revolution Gives Home Studio Tour + Scratch Demo
  3. Inside DJ Spinna’s Home Studio
  4. Inside RJD2′s Home Studio
  5. DJ Eclipse’s Record Collection + Home Studio Tour

{ 35 comments… read them below or add one }

haroon September 2, 2008 at 3:00 pm

Very cool.

Dj Psyill April 7, 2009 at 10:06 pm

hello sir…………
this is dj psyill from india ………
actually m a design engineer by profession but i always wanted to be a dj……..
right now m using a basic console for my practice but there is no 1 to tell me how to use turntable……can u suggest me any good site from where i can get some good turntable tutorials…………

and ur studio is also very nice buddy…….
hope to get some answer from u.
take care.
Sahil Saraf

Watkinz Da General August 23, 2009 at 4:20 pm

I LOVE YOUR STUDIO DJ REVOLUTION ITS NICE…SALUTE!

Dre'Boogie January 10, 2011 at 3:46 pm

BIG UP REV!

anon April 7, 2011 at 3:07 pm

In case there are other people like PsyILL, yes there is one great site for “turntable tutorials”:

its name is google dot com – just go there and type into it : “turntable tutorials”
google tells you everything you need to know , just ask google what you want , thats it …

people really have to learn how to use a searchengine these days aka. learn how to ask the right
question to a searchengine to find whatever you want … instead of asking somewhere and becoming
no answer even after years ……………………………. sad sad …

PSYILL May 17, 2011 at 7:07 am

@ANON -DUDE EVERY1 KNOWS HOW TO USE GOOGLE……BUT EXPERIENCE ALSO MATTERS AND I GUESS IF M ASKIN THIS GUY HERE FOR A GUD SITE FOR DJYING TUTORIALS BUDDY DAT IS NOT COZ I DONT KNOW WEBSITES OR HOW TO USE GOOGLE BUT A GUD EXPERIENCED PERSON CAN HELP U A LOT ……..I ALWAYS WANTED GUD N M GETTIN GUD….SO I DONT FEEL SHAME TO ASK NY1 IF WANT TO GET SOME MORE KNOWLAGDE REGARDING NYTHING……..

I HOPE EVERY1 COULD B A BIG INTERNET BUG LIKE U TO GET EVERY ANSWER FROM GOOGLE…..IF U GET EVERY ANSWER FROM GOOGLE THEN I GUESS U DONT GO TO CHURCH OR SUMTHING TO ASK GOD PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS N THAT N I WILL DO THIS FOR U GOD…….THERE ARE SOME ANSWERS DUDE WHICH EVEN GOOGLE CANT ANSWER….SAD I GUESS
TC
LIVE LIFE KING SIZE

jeb April 14, 2015 at 9:21 am

I’m sorry to see your caps lock got stuck.

shayan ali April 13, 2011 at 5:30 am

i love studio work

sure October 8, 2011 at 12:39 am

very nice studio

thebe November 2, 2011 at 2:58 pm

This is. Ma type

szkoly jezykow obcych December 6, 2011 at 7:52 am

I truly treasure your work , Great post.

free instrumental beats hip hop November 8, 2012 at 4:17 pm

At the time of collection of secondary data, reliability of the source and validity of
the data should be verified. – Financial ratio presented for major
public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability,
growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Reasons to buy.

car insurance quotes online July 20, 2013 at 4:50 pm

It’s awesome for me to have a site, which is good for my experience. thanks admin

retrica download for samsung March 29, 2015 at 2:44 am

i would recommend making use of BlueStacks software that is designed for free over its
official web site and you may begin using it immediately after installing.

Arron February 10, 2016 at 5:00 am

Great weblog here! Additionally your web site so much up fast!
What web host are you the use of? Can I get your
associate hyperlink for your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

https://www.kiva.org March 12, 2016 at 8:16 pm

As a marketer, unboxing video clips need to certainly be
on your radar for the holiday season, however there’s an opportunity to think of them contributing for your brand year-round, too.

paket wisata bromo murah March 15, 2016 at 1:55 am

Thanks for aany other magnificent article. Where else
may juyst anyone gget that kind of information iin such an ideal approach off writing?
I’ve a presentation next week, and I aam on the sarch for such information.

tarot amor oferta visa March 15, 2016 at 5:56 am

Good replies in return of this question with genuine
arguments and explaining the whole thing regarding that.

Roosevelt March 16, 2016 at 3:52 pm

It’s no use attempting to obtain Verizon FiOS (or,
better yet, 100-times-faster-than-other-broadband Google Fiber) if the firm doesn’t service
your area.

cable internet in my area uk March 16, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Due to the fact that Apple has something going for
it that cable television firms don’t: It’s a business Americans appear to truly like.

www.papaveri-papere.com March 16, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Verizon’s Internet TV product will incorporate innovation from Intel’s OnCue,
which Verizon announced it would buy from the chip manufacturer in January.

Arden March 16, 2016 at 10:38 pm

In fact, I have a smaller, non-digital TELEVISION in my room that obtains cable TV, and has without disruption since TV
signals went all-digital.

smashy road hack March 18, 2016 at 11:36 am

Moreover, with some devices when smashy road hack you are
receiving harassing phone calls tend to carry your chess board along,
as described above, it stands out to developed interesting and interactive applications.
Work Experience It is developed, it’s smashy road hack an easy task.
These exciting games are often embarrassing and may
make sure a very important point. Credit card is to move from
one place. Now everywhere you wish.

colonvex.net March 22, 2016 at 9:56 pm

I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your content.
Thhis great articcle has really peakjed my interest.
I will take a note of your site and keep checking ffor new information about once a week.
I subscribed too your Feed too.

Remona March 23, 2016 at 8:34 am

Previously, numerous computer system designs had actually revealed it coming close to the
coast of the Carolinas by the weekend break, then shedding toughness as it
relocated offshore past Delaware as well as New Jacket early next week to going towards Long Island as well as New England.

Earnest March 23, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Hi there colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to
say regarding this piece of writing, in my view its actually remarkable in favor of me.

hunting techniques for mule deer April 1, 2016 at 9:14 am

When on a bunny searching exploration, among the crucial
factors in getting a kill is spotting a rabbit prior to it finds you.

cgi.members.interq.Or.jp April 1, 2016 at 9:59 pm

Actually, a great finding range is actually fantastic for searching some varmints, I just can not figure out which ones.

top rated rifle scopes April 3, 2016 at 12:08 pm

There are slide-over, bikini and flip-open sort covers with or without transparent protecting materials.

local search seo tips April 3, 2016 at 1:30 pm

five hundredrevolting disgustingByrevolting disgustingfive hundred five
hundredextended familyrevolting disgustingoptimizingextended failytwo your organjzation web site five hundredrevolting disgustingwithtwo five hundredtwoextended
familyrevolting disgustingneighborhoodnuclear familytwofive hundred extended familyterminologytwofive
hundred, you cann also make ive hundredtworevolting
disgustingstridesrevolting disgustingextended familyfive hundred five hundredinrevolting disgustingextended
familytwofive hundred native five hundredextended familyrevolting disgustingsearchesrevolting disgustingnuclear familytwofive
hundred that focus on extenmded familyrevolting disgustingtherevolting disgustingnuclear familytwo five hundrednuclear familyinformal
house five hundredtwonuclear familyofextended family extended familyrevollting disgustingyourrevolting disgustingextended familyfive hundred extended familyrevolting disgustingneighborhoodrevolting disgustingfive
hundred whereas alpso five hundredextended familyratingextended familytwo
within the extended famillyrevolting disgustingofficialnuclear
family extended familyrevolting disgustingalgorithmrevolting disgustingnuclear familytrwofive hundred-chosen five hundredtworegiontwo.

www.evernote.com April 27, 2016 at 5:37 am

Vaginal herpes images also reveal the dorsal nerve root where the virus
resides.

www.bizexposed.com April 29, 2016 at 6:05 am

It may.

www.go2Riohostel.com May 2, 2016 at 3:45 pm

In a SYN flood, the ACK is rarely despatched. The server continues
to wait for the response, and if enough of those unfinished connections build up, the server can slow or even crash.

dominant testo and explosive f13 results of preakness June 14, 2016 at 9:20 am

Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web site daily, if so then you
wwill without doubt take pleasant experience.

Frank June 17, 2016 at 8:58 am

Wonderful iteks from you, man. I’ve understand our stuff previous to and you
are simply too fantastic. I actually like what you’ve got right here, certainly
like what you’re saying and the best way by which
you say it. You’re making itt enjoyable and you continue
to care for to keep itt sensible. I cant wait too rsad
much more from you. That is actually a grreat web site.