DJ/producer Nu-Mark discusses the formation Jurassic 5, success as an independent group, and ultimately signing with Interscope. Later Nu-Mark moves into production, drum machines, and the virtue of hardware controllers versus the power and flexibility of software.
Interview highlights include seeing Nu-Mark’s chrome, Bruce Forat customized MPC 2000, thoughts on Reason and Pro Tools, and desired products from Akai.
- Pete Rock, Sean C, LV Talk Samplers + Drum Machines
- DJ Nu-Mark On Maschine & Production Workflow
- DJ Nu-Mark Interview: DJ Technology, Production, Musical Toys
- Drum Machines On Location aka Traveling Beauties
- Mark Ronson In Studio Making Version