Crate Kings » Equipment » Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones Release Announced

Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones Release Announced

July 3, 2008

beats_dr_dre_detox.jpg

With everyone focused on rumors surrounding the release of Detox, production and gear fans will be glad to hear that Monster’s Beats by Dr. Dre headphones will make their debut on July 25th.  The headphones were originally announced with a MSRP of $399, but according to Aftermath artist Bishop Lamont, they’ll carry a price tag of $350, which is good news all around.  Check the the interview with Bishop Lamont courtesy of Skee TV.

[via SUN]

1. Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones Announced
  2. Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones Unboxed
  3. DJ Clark Kent Demos Beats Spin By Dr. Dre Headphones
  4. Beats Solo Headphones by Dr. Dre. & Monster
  5. Shure Introduces SRH750DJ DJ Headphones

{ 1 trackback }

Budget Pro-Studio Headphones Evaluated
July 3, 2008 at 9:04 am

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

RILEYBOY BEATS July 5, 2008 at 6:18 am

Yall niggas forgot wear yall came from, even doe I can afford them at 400$, but what about the cats that cant? thats what be killing me about some of yall, I know you have to spend for good quility equipment, because i do have it all, and I know their is some head phones that cost, but i wouldn’t think dre would charge that much.

Semantik July 5, 2008 at 11:13 pm

Personally, if I was to drop $400 on a pair of headphones, the last thing I would want is for Dr. Dre‘s name to be on them.

WATKINZ DA GENERAL March 6, 2009 at 6:49 pm

I GOTTA COP ME A COUPLE HEADPHONES…SALUTE 2 DR.DRE

WATKINZ DA GENERAL May 30, 2009 at 9:16 pm

YEAH I LOVE MY NEW BEATS BY DR.DRE HEADPHONES…OFFICIAL HEADPHONES!!!!

n. kay November 12, 2012 at 12:11 pm

i just wish i could get one for free……because its dope and i dont have money….. DANG!!!

free beats by dre headphones giveaway 2012 March 18, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every
one is sharing data, that’s really excellent, keep up writing.

Headshot Photographer Dallas TX January 18, 2014 at 1:29 am

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.

I am quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

free beats By dre January 23, 2014 at 11:12 am

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words
in your article seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to
do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to
let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.
Cheers

tampa dumpster rentals June 7, 2014 at 12:44 am

Hey there! I know this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
Does running a well-established website like yours require a
massive amount work? I’m brand new to blogging however I do write in my diary
on a daily basis. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas
or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

sex August 26, 2014 at 10:23 pm

This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how
you presented it. Too cool!