Mr. Bangladesh gives a quick rundown of his discography then proceeds to ruthlessly tear into "A Milli" co-producer Cha-Lo for some of the controversy surrounding the track’s creation.
For obvious reasons, it’s difficult to tell whether some of the more ridiculous, ego-filled comments are actually Bangladesh’s outlook on the world or just a chemically induced rant that happened to be caught on camera. Either way, some producers should truly stay behind the scenes.
- Bangladesh Tells How Lil Wayne Obtained “A Milli” Beat
- Polow Da Don & Bangladesh Talk Production
- Bangladesh Billboard Q&A: From Barber To Beatsmith
- Bangladesh Revokes Tracks From Lazy Rappers
- Bangladesh Reveals All-Tiime Favorite Beats & Producers