» Producer Interviews
» Akai Pro Interviews The Alchemist: MPC Products + Production History
Akai Pro Interviews The Alchemist: MPC Products + Production History
Akai Pro got together with producer The Alchemist to discuss a number of topics including the origins of his name, getting involved in music, and his early use of the MPC3000 and Ensoniq ASR 10, and later move to the MPC. While it’s pretty much a big promo drop for Akai, it’s still a good read that’s packed with useful info.
Read the complete interview.
- Akai MPC5000 OS 2.0 Released
- Havoc + Alchemist On Akai MPC 5000 And Artistic Advice
- Akai Updates OS For All MPC’s Currently In Production
- Two Hand Band – History And Significance of The Akai MPC
- Akai Introduces MPK61 Keyboard & LPD8 Pad Controller